Thursday, May 15, 2014

Look out trapped wild animal...

I'm feeling like a trapped or caged wild animal! The pain is really not that bad, but the fact that it's my dominant arm is driving me crazy! 

I have shoulder and elbow tendonitis. Tendonitis is inflammation of the tendon. Tendonitis is common with Rheumatoid arthritis because RA is swelling of the joints and surrounding tissues as well as organs. I have had tendonitis before, but this is my first experience with shoulder tendonitis. The fact that it is in my dormant arm is creating comical situations. I'm glad to be amusing my family and friends, but I'm ready for this to end. 

I have a suggestion for all able bodied persons who read this, take your dominant arm and strap it down to your side, don't use it for a few hours.....now imagine that for three months instead. That's where I am sitting now. I knit, I have knitting projects that are on a timeline. I have to finish a wedding sweater for my stepdaughter in the next few weeks. I am getting it done, but the progress is much slower than I would like. 

All in all I'm still here, I'm actually don't pretty well. I haven't been online or able to do a blog for a while because my dormant arm is trapped, and what use of it I do get I need for other things right now. 

I hope everyone is doing well, thanks again for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment