Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Remicade Oh Remicade

Wow sorry I didn't realize how long it had been since I blogged! Why's that you ask? I have been given my life back!
Yes remicade is working for me. This is the best biologic I have ever been on. It kicked in faster and has worked better than any biologic I have been on before.
So forgive me for not posting, but I have been busy living life.
While I still have to watch to not overdue things I can actually do things. I am always a positive person and put a very positive spin on things, but the year I was on actemra was a really rough one. On a regular day I was lucky if I could make it from my bed to the couch to at least sit with the family. I also gained back all the weight I had lost previously, my cholesterol was rapidly increasing and I just felt like a blob. So that's all over now so lets forget about it!
This summer alone I have drove through 2 states 4 times, we went to DISNEYLAND!!! My oldest got married! I was able to participate in all of this!
So things have been good. I just wanted to do a quick post on why I haven't been around and will be back soon with more informative posts again.
Thank you all again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment