Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blogging is hard, blogging when you are chronically ill is harder.

There is this trend that is happening to bloggers and people who host forums on facebook that makes me sad. These people are getting rude comments and messages. Let me just say blogging is hard. Blogging is opening up who you really are and sharing things that most of us keep private. When you have a chronic illness and chronic pain there are so many other things that get in the way of blogging. Drs appointments, treatments, just not feeling up to it, too much pain and many many more reasons. This is why there are spurts of no blogs for ages from me and then bam a few in a row. My disease is not under control.

Most people seek these types of blogs and forums because they have the same diseases, yet they get angry and send hate mail to the hosts when they are not active. It makes me mad and sad. Treat these people with respect they are taking their time away from their friends and family to try to help you. Please see all that they give and thank them. If you don't appreciate what they are trying to do then don't like the page don't follow the blog it's much easier than a time consuming mean message takes to send.

I am thankful this is not my situation. I have great followers and appreciate every single one you so let me again say Thank you.
On a side note I have many click like on facebook but not click follow on my blog page, if you get a chance please follow me on my blog page too it makes me happy.

That's all I am just supporting some fellow chronically awesome people that are trying hard and in my opinion doing a great job. Thank you for all that you do I appreciate you!

Have a great day everyone, and as always thank you for stopping by. 

Oh my I had this in drafts instead of posting, so this was from April, but is still an ongoing problem so I am posting now. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete